Many products have become available to whiten your teeth, and most of them are really expensive. You can even schedule a teeth whitening appointment with your dentist to get it done, but this too can cost a pretty penny. There have been a number of sites around the Internet selling the cost effective method of whitening your teeth with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda. I will show you how to do it on this post at no cost to you. This will help you and your family save big bucks, and keep everyone's teeth white! Here is how you do it step by step...
- The first step is to make sure you brush your teeth with your favorite tooth paste and make sure you rinse really good.
- Get a disposable cup, a box of baking soda, and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.
- Spoon in 2 tablespoons of baking soda. Next add 1 tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. Keep adding baking soda, or hydrogen peroxide until it turns into a white pasty consistency similar to toothpaste.
- If you want you can add a drop of your favorite toothpaste so that it has a better flavor. It doesn't taste the greatest, but the results are phenomenal.
- Brush your teeth with the paste like you would any other tooth paste with your tooth brush. Make sure you scrub good on the teeth that need to be the whitest.
- Rinse your mouth out thoroughly so that you have no paste left in your mouth.
- Repeat these steps once a week.