Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kava Kava Is Another Great Natural Remedy for Insomnia and Anxiety


Kava has been used for thousands of years in the South Pacific Islands to treat both anxiety and Insomnia. Kava has been found to thin the blood much like alcohol. Make sure that you aren't taking blood thinners, or blood clotting medication, because Kava may interfere with your health. Kava is still a great natural way to combat insomnia and anxiety. You can buy Kava tea, or make it yourself from the leaves. There are many videos on YouTube about how to do this. Another common way people take Kava is in capsule form. You can buy these capsules anywhere like at a whole foods store, and even Walgreens. I have taken Kava Kava and I have found that it is a little more powerful that Valerian Root. I usually take about 6 valerian root every morning to combat my anxiety. I don't recommend you do this if you are just starting valerian root, but I do have anxiety problems. I have found that I can get the same effect by taking 4 Kava capsules. This is great! I recommend everyone try Kava that has an insomnia problem. I can deal with my anxiety much better by being on Kava. Just don't take too much, because you could want to fall asleep during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment